CASE Co-op Program Overview: An Employer-Targeted Program
Are you in need of a summer intern or simply a part time student worker throughout the year?
- The CASE Co-op Program, a unique, employer focused service that connects employers with highly skilled graduate students in various disciplines of engineering, computer science and information management.
- Businesses benefit in many ways. First and foremost, the CASE Co-op Program provides immediate access to scarce technical skills and talent for as long as the company requires it. This can fill critical gaps in full-time staffing, accelerate progress on R&D projects, or make possible a project that otherwise could not happen.
- Students are screened carefully, and matched with the businesses that can most benefit from their skills and experience, eliminating the need for recruiting and HR administration by the businesses.
- The Co-op Program also manages payroll, relieving businesses of substantial administrative time and making the program accessible even to very small businesses and start-ups with limited infrastructure.
- Students are available for short- or long-term assignments, and many transition to fulltime positions after graduation.
- Co-op students represent an excellent value for companies, who benefit from their expertise while providing the students with important on the job experience.