The CASE Co-op and Internship Program connects leading New York companies with talented graduate and undergraduate students with a wide range of skills and backgrounds.
CASE Co-ops are extremely flexible, for both students and employers, ranging from very short-term projects of a few days or weeks to positions lasting several years—or even becoming permanent after graduation.
Co-op students can work up to 20 hours per week during the academic year, and can work full time during breaks and summer, depending on the position.
Why CASE Co-Op?
- Top graduate level students in engineering, information technology and related disciplines.
- Expanded talent pool of international students paid by Syracuse University.
- Assistance with creating job descriptions.
- Resume collection and prescreening, electronically and face-to-face.
- Reduced administrative burden on employers through use of SU payroll.
- Mentoring before and during employment.
For more information contact Co-op Program Manager Dave DiMaggio at 315-443-5018 or email@example.com